Medical Cannabis Kyiv Conference will become a platform for discussing the potential of medical cannabis, aspects of legal regulation of its circulation, as well as analyzing the benefits and risks of legalizing cannabis in Ukraine.
Experts from various fields will speak at the event: scientists and doctors, representatives of public and patient organizations, lawyers, etc.
Speakers will talk about the use of cannabinoids in the treatment of a number of diseases, share real patient stories, analyze examples of medical cannabis legalization in foreign countries and explain how government regulation of the Ukrainian therapeutic cannabis market can affect the healthcare sector.
Event will feature a demo zone where leading medical, pharmaceutical, and agricultural companies will present their products and services. Guests will be able to learn about each product from the exhibitors, agree on cooperation and establish business relations.
Who will benefit from attending the conference?
- business professionals ;
- representatives of public organizations;
- representatives of agricultural holdings;
- owners of pharmacy chains;
- doctors of different specializations;
- students of medical or legal specialties;
- everyone who is interested in the peculiarities of using medical cannabis in Ukraine.
- What did the hemp movement achieve in Ukraine?
- What mood is prevailing in the parliament and what are the chances to change the legislation?
- This that business and hemp producers shall look out for.
- Global trends of legalization of medical cannabis.
- How can you support the hemp movement in Ukraine?
Get your ticket at the best price
The issue of legalizing medical cannabis has been discussed in the Ukrainian society for several years. Individuals who need access to hemp-derived medicines include patients with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, depression, cancer requiring palliative care, people with post-traumatic stress disorder, and many others. By Resolution No. 324 dd. April 7, the Cabinet of Ministers has already excluded some drugs based on...
Research works of the beneficial properties of cannabinoids are stimulating a widespread global interest in this product. And the beauty industry is no exception. Today, many cosmetic and pharmaceutical companies add hemp extracts to their products and even launch entire product lines based on this component. Why did it attract cosmetics manufacturers and what products are already available for sale?...
In the modern world, hemp as a medication has been legalized in many countries, including the European states. Currently the use of cannabis for medical purposes is allowed in Austria, Italy, Denmark, Poland, North Macedonia, Finland, Switzerland. And in Belgium, Germany, Spain, Norway, the Netherlands and some other countries, it is partially allowed, i.e. with certain restrictions on growing, storage,...